SJ Soluções provides consulting services for national and multinational companies, assisting them in the reorganization of its operational and support areas, aiming to improve its management processes and activities.
- Diagnosis and management implementation
- Outsourcing and Support in the controlling,
accounting, tax and payroll
- Companies and businesses valuations
- Strategic management programs
implementations and structuring
- Performance Indicators implementations
- Intermediation in mergers and acquisitions
Diagnosis and management implementation
- Diagnosis and recommendations of management models;
- Review and implementation of processes;
- Family Business professionalization;
- Temporary professional management for improvement in results;
- Coaching management.
Outsourcing and Support in the controlling, accounting, tax and payroll
- Accounting, tax and payroll processing;
- Fiscal, tax and labor support;
- Preparation of management reporting (IFRS, US and Brazilian GAAPs);
- Assessment and recommendations for management systems (ERP).
Companies and businesses valuations
- Business Plans Modeling;
- Cash Flow Projections (DCF);
- Valuation for corporate restructuring support;
- Valuation of intangible assets and Brandies;
- Economic and financial feasibility of goals and economic performance.
Strategic management programs implementations and structuring
- Assessment of structure, processes and policies;
- Assessment of market potential (marketing plan);
- Processes diagnosis and recommendations;
- Managers and teams trainings;
- Monitoring the program implementation through meetings and strategy revision.
Performance Indicators implementations and structuring
- Financial and operational indicators implementation;
- Monitoring mechanisms implementation;
- Performance compensation of the program through meetings and indicators revisions.
Intermediation in mergers and acquisitions
- Business Valuation;
- Internal controls and processes revision / implementation;
- Confidentiality and Corporate agreements preparation;
- Assistance in negotiations and mediations;
- Due diligence to ascertain contingencies and opportunities.